Hmm, Yeah I'm not sure why their object isn't loading. I haven't used
Dajaxice, myself.

Anyways, I posted an easy solution to performing JQuery AJAX POSTs in
another thread. I'm hoping this link will work.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!topic/django-users/xBgm4p1COAA

In the "success" function, there is a variable passed called "data". That
will be the actual content sent from the server to the browser. You can
apply similar methods to using $.get() as well. Just make sure you pass
that {% csrf_token %} value when doing any AJAX Requests.

If you're still running into problems, feel free to post some code on what
you're trying to achieve at dpaste.com (or somewhere similar).

Good luck!