Hi all,

I'm wondering if Django template supports nested tags? Here is my
situation:

My Template:

<ul class="acc" id="acc">
        {% for module in modules %}
        <li>
                <h3>Automation Test Result for Test Suite: {{ module}}</h3>
                                {% for TC in
TCs.{{forloop.parentloop.counter0}} %}
                                 ... ...

                                 {% endfor %}
       ... ...
       {% endfor %}

Here are the Lists I'm trying to pass into template:
 - modules = ['module1', 'module2']
 - TCs = [['TC1','TC2','TC3'],['Case1','Case2']]

But seems "{% for TC in TCs.{{forloop.parentloop.counter0}} %}" is not
working... That probably because a "forloop" is inside a "for" tag.
The error message is:
"Could not parse the remainder: '{{forloop.parentloop.counter}}' from
'TCs.{{forloop.parentloop.counter}}'"

Does anybody encounter the same problem with me? Could you help share
your idea to solve it? Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Wally