Hi,
I've started to learn Django recently, however for last 5+ years I've
been developing using PHP (especially Yii) and thus asking if there's
any tutorial / documentation on significant differences in
*thinking*.
What I mean is for example objects' lifecycle - for PHP the life cycle
of object is strictly related to the single request..
I know that for Python / Django developers these are obvious things,
but not for me. Thus I'd love to see an article / document which
points these base and significant differences.
Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance,
mg