I am trying to deploy a "Hello, world!" Satchmo store and have had difficulties
under Apache with mod_wsgi, Gunicorn (fails immediately on attempted start),
and mod_fcgi (I can start the daemon on 127.0.0.1 port 1234, but my attempt to
get live web interaction didn't pan out.

Part of my problem is that I haven't found mod_fcgi examples. Could I have an
example of a .fcgi file that says to connect to this port on this IP, with
indicators of any additional information needed (like the project path or the
deploy subdirectory.)

 Jonathan Hayward, Author, Django JavaScript Integration: AJAX and jQuery
 Toastmaster and Published Author (Excellent Written and Oral Communicator)
 Ajax, CGI, CMS, CSS, Django, HTML, IA, JSON, JavaScript, LAMP, Linux, Perl,
PHP, Python, SQL, UI, Unix, Usability, UX, XHTML, XML
 With a good interest in the human side of computing and making software and
websites a joy to use