> Is it now possible what get_direction_descr() and get_vrd_code() return to
> be displayed on the template on the fly just after the user selects nod_id1
> and nod_id2 from a dropdown list?
> Or how I could accomplish sth like this?

Hello,

the Model save() method is not connected like this with your template. You
have to handle this separately with views.
In particular, for the "on the fly" part, you would need an ajax call to a
special view that suits your needs (e.g. calculating your value and
returning it to the javascript).

Cheers