[Django] ERROR (EXTERNAL IP): Internal Server Error:

   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py",
line 111, in get_response
    response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)

  File "/home/ubuntu/webapps/myapp/core/views.py", line 7048, in loadmydata
    my_group, my_address, my_url, my_name=  get_info_from_session(request)

  File "/home/ubuntu/webapps/myapp/core/myutility.py", line 343, in
get_info_from_session
   * *my_group = request.user.groups.all()[0].id

  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/django/db/models/query.py",
line 173, in __getitem__
    return self._result_cache[k]

IndexError: list index out of range

I get email from django with the  above error on above line. The
application works fine. I do not notice any error on screen. I also do not
see error in firebug in the network calls. The the view which contains
above line is called from AJAX calls. I am logged into app and
authenticated.

Using Django 1.3.1 and Python 2.6

I can ignore these emails. But any clue what can be causing it?