I have made no changes to settings.py. Honest.  I'm running Django 1.4.0
alpha. The variable TEMPLATE_DIRS is pointing to a folder which exists and
the template 'directory.html' i wish to load in in that
folder, /Users/rmschne/Documents/source/django/projects/socmgmt/templates/.
 My ID has appropriate permissions (running on Mac OS/X).

All of the sudden today (and it worked  a few days ago), I get
"TemplateDoesNotExist" error.  This happens for any of the templates I try
to load.

Frankly, I'm at a kinda loss as to where to start debugging this since
everything looks ok and I don't recall making any changes that would be
relevants.

Thoughts?