Okay well atleast im learning from my mistake!

The reason I thought multiple projects was needed was because in each settings
file I was tied to a database and i felt I need 5 databases. But it seems clear
that i dont need that many projects.

When you said "you should allocate webserver locations to these projects rather
then
start nesting projects" what do you mean?

Yes exactly because its called mysite thats a sign that i should ony have one
project! Yep.

Yes i believe the sub projects are more of apps that tie to a table in one big
database.

So when you said "This is probably a lack in the documentation as well, but
normally you'd
handle stuff like static pages and the home page in the top-level
project's inner directory or even bypass django completely by grabbing
the urls in the webserver and serving static html.

Views for the MadTrak project should be in:
MadTrak/
        settings.py
        views.py "

You mean

MadTrak/
        settings.py
        views.py
       about
               models.py
        static/
               css/
                      Web.css
        templates
               Index.html

??

OR do you mean

MadTrak/
        manage.py
        views.py
        MadTrak/
               settings.py
        static/
               css/
                      Web.css
        about
               models.py
        templates
               Index.html

???

"I think you should start by answering /why/ you need separate databases
for this. If you have no clear reason, then that's your answer: you
don't need separate databases. While a model corresponds to a table, a
collection of models /does not/ correspond to a database."

Yes i asked myself that question and i dont think i need seperate databases
just simply put multiple models that correspond to multiple tables in one
database.

When you said "Also, the geodjango database drivers are not specifically for
spatial
databases. And similarly spatial databases can contain tables (and thus
django models) that have no geometric fields. So - it is possible to use
all your applications in a spatially enabled database with the spatially
enabled database driver. "

It really opened my eyes. It really did. Youre help is the type that will
change my web building skills forever and im grateful to you for that. I can
use the same database for good and enable it as spatial and use it for all my
applications!

Another thing. In a geodjango project my settings file looked like this:

Database: django.contrib.gis.db

Or whatever i forget exactly but in regular ones its

Database: psycopg_postgresql

Like my question is in my settings file for my solo project what do i put to
have a spatially enabled django database but also have the postgresql. Im sure
its simple but how do i " it is possible to use
all your applications in a spatially enabled database with the spatially
enabled database driver" ??
Database: