as Kurtis says, drop the explicit Primary Keys, and drop the hungarian
notation as well (don't declare the variable type on it's name): I
don't need to be reminded that the name of a project will be a string,
it's pretty obvious. Also, python standards talk against using
underscore in class names, so standard naming would be HeaderEnrich
instead of Header_Enrich. Underscores for field names are good. I'd
also use less abbreviations.

also, I'd name the FK on that model just "projeto", since what you'll
get when you do `headerenrichobject.projeto` will be a Projeto object,
not it's ID

Try to forget the underlying database, the ORM is there to abstract you from it.

But all these are style things, the syntax looks good, so it's all
your call, but getting used to standardized style will make your life
easier, as well as the life of people who try to help you in mailing
lists and IRC channels

--
"The whole of Japan is pure invention. There is no such country, there
are no such people" --Oscar Wilde

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.