Thanks guys for all replies, an especial thanks to Kurtis, I followed all
your tips and my code looks very clean and objective, agree to leave the
underscore from classes name! Although I really appreciate hungarian
notation, without them my vars is so much objective! :)

Cheers

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Tomas Neme <lacrymol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> as Kurtis says, drop the explicit Primary Keys, and drop the hungarian
> notation as well (don't declare the variable type on it's name): I
> don't need to be reminded that the name of a project will be a string,
> it's pretty obvious. Also, python standards talk against using
> underscore in class names, so standard naming would be HeaderEnrich
> instead of Header_Enrich. Underscores for field names are good. I'd
> also use less abbreviations.
>
> also, I'd name the FK on that model just "projeto", since what you'll
> get when you do `headerenrichobject.projeto` will be a Projeto object,
> not it's ID
>
> Try to forget the underlying database, the ORM is there to abstract you
> from it.
>
> But all these are style things, the syntax looks good, so it's all
> your call, but getting used to standardized style will make your life
> easier, as well as the life of people who try to help you in mailing
> lists and IRC channels
>
> --
> "The whole of Japan is pure invention. There is no such country, there
> are no such people" --Oscar Wilde
>
> |_|0|_|
> |_|_|0|
> |0|0|0|
>
> (\__/)
> (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
> (")_(") to help him gain world domination.

Roberto Ferreira Junior
+5511-98009942
robefe...@gmail.com