Hi Sean

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 5:52 AM, Sean O'Brian <chuw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks all.
> As I get, I should try both Mezzazine and FeinCMS.
> May be they're have another advantages and disadvantages.

(Disclaimer: I'm one of the main developers of FeinCMS.)

The best place to ask questions about FeinCMS would be the
django-feincms mailing list. It's true that development isn't very
active this month (yet), a lot happened since the last release though.
You can see the breakdown here:

http://feincms-django-cms.readthedocs.org/en/next/releases/1.7.html

Development happens on the `next` branch in the github repository.
`master` normally does not get much activity since `master` tracks the
official maintenance branch (v1.6.x at the moment).

Thanks,
Matthias