Hi,
I would like to share this skin (open source) with other Django developers.
 This skin is non intrusive, it does not touch any file of the django
installation, it works by linking the new CSS files in the settings.py file.

My plan for adminmax is to extend and change some of the django admin
functions and someday release an alternative to django admin contrib.

All feedback is welcome.

Thanks
Serge