I'd offer to help but I think there may be quite a bit more you should
understand about Django, before-hand. Have you gone through the Tutorial,
yet? Also, just as a general style guideline to follow; class names are
typically Pascal Case (http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PascalCase) and the User
class may be a bad name to use as the system already provides a User class
which would be better extended by user name.

Sorry that my information isn't more helpful, but you're asking for help
with quite a complex (but somewhat obvious) task and I'm not sure how much
of the underlying technology you fully understand at this point. Not trying
to frown down upon you for asking by any means! I just think it might be
more beneficial if you've got a solid understanding of the basics first.

Maybe if there's a very specific question, I'd be more happy to help.

Good luck!