Hi,

I read all the tutorials and i know the Django basics as well.
I think you misunderstood what i asked.

Dont get confused with the 'user' class i mentioned below with   "User
class which would be better extended using a User Profile" .
Just to give an example i used the name 'user'.
Let me rephrase the question.

class People (models.Model):
    person_name  = models.CharField(max_length=150)

class comments (models.Model):
    comment  = models.CharField(max_length=1000)
    root_comment =  models.ForeignKey('self', null=True, blank=True,
related_name="children")
    People_id = models.ForeignKey(People)

class comment_feedback (models.Model):
    feedback_People_id = models.ForeignKey(People)
    comment_id =   models.ForeignKey(comments)
    feedback_type_id =  models.CharField(max_length=20,
choices=FEEDBACK_CHOICES)
    class Meta:
        unique_together = [("feedback_People_id", "info_id")]

We are trying build a html page that will do the following.
Once a user logs in, he can write a new comment (that would result in an
insert into comments table)
Alternatively he can do one of the following:
    select a comment of some other peoples and give his feedback (that
would result in an insert into comment_feedback table)
    select a comment and write his own comment with a feedback on the
original comment (that would result in an insert into comments table with
root_comment as the original comment and an insert into comment_feedback
table for the original comment)

We tried doing this inlineformset_factory and nested formsets. However we
are quite confused on how to proceed with this. Also the comment_feedback
table has 2 foreign keys.
How do we handle this at the form and template level?

Regards
~Nirmal