Hi all,

I'm poking-around with transactions... and I must admit I'm confused as
to how to properly implement transactions in Django.

I'm trying to make use of "Tying transactions to HTTP requests", but
I'm not having much luck.

I've placed TransactionMiddleware in the MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES.

I tried:
==========
    foo.value = "foo"
    foo.save()
    # something that generates an error
    bar.value="bar"
    bar.save()
==========

But "foo" was still being set while "bar" wasn't. My expected outcome
was that neither would be set.

Then I tried:
    foo.value = "foo"
    # NO ERROR is generated
    bar.value="bar"
And now neither "foo" nor "bar" were being set.

Can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
--Ben