There is another case - tests. The TestCase forces DEBUG=False, therefore
staticfiles application, included to the project in accordance with the
documentation, works in the development server, but unexpectedly does't
serve static in test scenarios. Why the serving static files in the
development environment is associated with the debugging?

понедельник, 10 сентября 2012 г., 10:08:27 UTC+6 пользователь Stephen Anto