Thanks, Patrick. My reference to utils.py should have been to urls.py,
which I have in my mysite app package.

I'm seeing this import error on mysite.urls when I'm attempting to get
Apache + mod_wsgi to serve my app. I don't remember seeing this error with
the development server when I first tried out the tutorials. Probably got
my configs wrong, somewhere in my second try.

I'll start a new app, now that I know a little bit more about how this all
works. It's a steep learning curve!