De: Roarster
Enviados:  24/10/2012 18:23:15
Asunto:  Best way to detect if a user has changed password

I'm running a Django 1.4 site and I have some operations I want to perform
if a user changes their password.  I'm using the standard contrib.auth user
accounts with the normal password_change view and I'm not sure if I should
somehow hook into this view or if I should use a signal on post_save for
the user.  If I do use the signal, is it possible to tell when the password
has been changed?  I do feel that if I can use a signal this might be the
best approach since it would handle any other password change mechanisms
that I might add later without any extra work.

Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to do this?