For starters, I see more than one thing wrong with your code. I hope thats
not the one your actually using and it was just a typo when you asked the
question.
+ jform = editJobForm(request.POST, instance=job) # job has not
being defined.
Also when you instantiate your form, you want to use and instance of the
class your want to use, for instance.
    clientjob = ClientEditJob.objects.get(job_id =query)
    job = EditJob.objects.get(job_id=query)

Right now you using this: clientjob = ClientJob.objects.get(job_id =
query). ClientJob is not a model for any of the two forms you are using.

Let me know if I was of any help,
Victor Rocha
RochApps <http://www.rochapps.com>