This would be the code I would like you to try:

def editjob(request):
                clientjob = ClientEditJob.objects.get(job_id =query)
#adjust query as needed
                job = EditJob.objects.get(job_id=query)#adjust query as
needed
                if request.method == "POST":
                        jform = editJobForm(request.POST, instance=job)
                        sform = editClientJobForm(request.POST,
instance=clientjob)
                        if jform.is_valid() and sform.is_valid():
                                jform.save()
                                    sform.save()
                                    return
render_to_response('tcc/succes.html',context_instance=RequestContext(request))
                else:
                        jform = editJobForm(instance=job)
                        sform = editClientJobForm(instance=clientjob)
                return render_to_response('tcc/edit_job.html', {'jform':
jform,'sform':sform},context_instance=RequestContext(request))

Thank you,
Victor Rocha
RochApps <http://RochApps.com>