Hi guys

I'm having problems settings Django 1.4 with MongoDB. I already have
installed
MongoEngine and Django-nonrel from git repos, but still with problem.
I read somewhere that Django 1.4 it is not full compatible with MongoDB yet?

Error Message:

 File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/django_mongodb_engine/__init__.py",
line 13, in <module>
settings.INSTALLED_APPS.insert(0, 'django_mongodb_engine')
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'insert'

Any help?

Thank you all.

Victor

--