Hi,
I've recently started learning GeoDjango and I'm a bit confused.
There's a GeoQuerySet method "distance" which annotates each object with
the distance to the given point, like that:

pnt = 'POINT(coords... coords ...)'
MyModel.objects.all().distance(pnt)

but what field of the object does it take to calculate the distance?
I'd like to do "classic" annotation, like that:

MyModel.objects.all().annotate(distance_to_pnt =
Distance('location_attribute_of_MyModel', pnt))

any tips?
thanks
mg