Ok, how about this: instead of sending the POST data as part of your
Celery task, serialize the data to your DB with an auto-increment id
(which is default for Django model ids), then have he celery task grab
the data from the database, sorted by asc id. Then you'll always be
processing the data the order it was received.

_Nik