Hello,

Sorry if this should go to some crispy-form specific mailing list. If there
is such thing kindly redirect me towards it.

I am using django-crispy-form to render my forms one thing which I haven't
been able to do is display columns that are of data-time format with some
kind of calender picker.

I have tried the examples out there that use bootstrap-datepicker

(which is only date picker but not time picker). Is there an example out
there how one can display colum that is of type DateTimeField?

-Subodh