Hi, is there any reason why there is no form tag in wizard_form.html so I
can upload a fix? I tried to use the Form Wizard for the first time today
and discovered that I never got past the first page after submitting.
Forensic investigations showed that nothing was getting submitted because
there was no form tag.

I'm asking because the last change to contrib.formtools' wizard_form.html
was a year ago and my brain can only comprehend that the missing form tag
is a bug.