From: Kristofer
Sent: 1/11/2013 8:00 AM
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Form validation

Hello,

I am using FormWizard with a 12-step form.

On step 6, I want to perform verification on a field but it depends on
fields that were entered in steps 2-5.

I cannot figure out how to get data from the previous steps in the form
validation for step 6.

Where is a point in the FormWizard where I can access previous form data
and can also raise ValidationError on a field?

Thanks,