From: "Babatunde Akinyanmi" <tundeba...@gmail.com>
To: "Kristofer" <kristo...@cybernetik.net>, django-users@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 8:05:59 AM
Subject: RE: Form validation

Hi,
You can use the wizard's get_cleaned_data_for_step(step) method where step is
0-indexed so step 2 form data would be:
get_cleaned_data_for_step('1').
It would return a dictionary of the cleaned data for that step.

Ignorable comment: I would be very pissed if I had to fill 6 form pages only to
be told I can't continue because of something I did 4 pages ago.

Sent from my Windows Phone