Hey Sarfraz,

If you have an user object, then you can get all related objects using
following code

user = User.objects.get(username="psjinx")

related_links = [rel.get_accessor_name() for rel in
user._meta.get_all_related_objects()]

## above code will give a list of attribute names for each related
object to an user
## e.g. ['logentry_set', 'api_key', 'userprofile_set',
'recipient_set', 'customer']

Now you can iterate over this list

for link in related_links:
    objects = getattr(user, link).all()
    for object in objects:
        ## do something with object

FYI, getattr(user, link) is manager for that relate object.

Pankaj Singh
http://about.me/psjinx