i have the same model having one foreignkey to User and second to the
ContentType

class A11M1_user_itmes(models.Model):
    A11M1F1_user=models.ForeignKey(User)
    content_type = models.ForeignKey(ContentType)
    object_id = models.PositiveIntegerField()
    content_object = generic.GenericForeignKey('content_type', 'object_id')
this is the code of ma model...... using this code i wanna get all objects
related to current logged in user