Thanks Mike,

Since  I am new to django, how would I code this?

In my for loop, my row.stock field has a value.
Lets say row.stock is 20
I want my choice field to show 1 to 20

The next row.stock might have 12
I want my choice field to show 1 to 12

In other words, I do not want the user to select more stock than is
available.

Thanks again for your help.