Hola David! :)

I appreciate your attempt and systematic approach :) It might be interesting.

I write web-services using Python and Django since 2008, before that I
worked for some projects in PHP/WordPress/Drupal (less then 1 year
exp.), I've programmed several games in Flash/AS3 (about 3 years exp.)
and I've programmed 2 casual games in C++/HGE for PC (about 2 years
exp.) and a couple of small projects for iOS on Objective-C.

So, what I understood is... so many things are easier than C++ :)))

Actually I don't know much about Grails and I think Java/Groovy may be
significantly "heavier" than Python/Ruby/PHP, but if you like Java
approach it may fit your needs. Python and Ruby are very similar in
productivity and many concepts.

As I see, all popular frameworks with good docs, large community -
such as Django, Rails, Code Igniter are almost equal in productivity
and features, if you know language good.

So, I think the choice of framework is at first step is a matter of
language choice. And the choice of language is a matter of love :)))
Well, you may know several or many languages, but certainly some of
them you'll like more than others.

So, I would suggest you to not focus much on productivity metrics, but
play with frameworks you liked at a first glance, complete a simple
project like multiblog (it seems ok to me!) and find out which
language and solution you felt comfortable with and really liked. I
believe that proper choice will cause passion :)))

best,
Alex
///