hi David,

Very nice work, i appreciate how well it's structured and planned,
but term 'agile web frameworks' wonders me every time i saw it is used.
Isn't it true that 'agile' is a certain methodology, set of practices which
might be applied to a many processes humans involved in,
including software development? Why agile should have any dependencies to
any particular framework at all?
What if we throw out all frameworks like they never been invented, should
we then still use agile methodology?
I believe yes. Particular tools or even application area to some extend
transparent for methodology, so using word 'agile' in combination with
'framework' just add some entropy and disorient,
let's social psychologists or marketing guys use it if they believe it can
bring any additional attention to promoted tool, why we should support such
term misusing.
Just my 2 cents.

regards,
Sergei