I have an app within my project called popular_keywords.

Within *urls.py* I have this:

*urlpatterns = patterns("apps.popular_keywords.views",*
*                       url("^%keyword/(?P<keyword>.*)%s$" % _slashes,
"matching_items_list", **name="matching_items")*
*)*

Within *views.py* I have this function:

*def matching_items_list(request, keyword=None,
template="popular_keywords/keyword_matched_list.html")*

In my template I have this:

*<a href="{% url "matching_items" keyword=keyword %}">*
*
*
*
*
The problem is when I view my page I find this:

*NoReverseMatch at /*

*Reverse for 'matching_items' with arguments '()' and keyword arguments
'{u'keyword': 'Cake'}' not found.*

*
*

I thought I had my bases covered, but as a Django noob, I would appreciate help
on whatever silly thing I missed. Please let me know if I need to provide more
information.

Thanks.