On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Neil Chaudhuri <n...@vidyasource.com> wrote:
> Oh sorry I wasn't clear. The first time I typed the patterns function call
> out. So in other words, the %s was in there all along. I just misrepresented
> it in my question. Things are failing even with the correct call and have
> been all along.
>
> Could you provide more details about how I can double-check the urlconf and
> follow the includes down?
>
> Thanks.

So, the url conf hierarchy starts with whatever is specified in
settings.ROOT_URLCONF. This urlconf includes other urlconfs, trace the
includes down from the top level and verify that this urlconf that
your url is being defined in is actually included in the project.

A simple way of doing this is ensuring that the view is available (and
runs) if you directly go to that url.

This is not necessarily meant to find anything, it is just verifying
that everything is actually set up as you think it is.

Cheers

Tom