On 2/07/2013 4:43pm, Larry Martell wrote:
On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Sithembewena Lloyd Dube
<zebr...@gmail.com> wrote:
It sounds like you want to get the subdomain. Havew a look at the urlparse
module and its usage.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6925825/get-subdomain-from-url-using-python

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I don't know the URL - I'm not trying to parse
it, I need to find out what it is.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Larry Martell <larry.mart...@gmail.com>