Hi,

I'm the guy that started this thread and had pledged to take the lead
on this. Ironically, I'm also the guy who started the recent thread
"Why I'm giving up on Django". So for now, it looks like I'll be
taking an indefinite hiatus from Django dev.

If someone wants to take this idea and run with it, I think that
would be great. Then down the road sometime when Django's little
idiosyncrasies are resolved and I come crawling back to the platform,
maybe there will be a repository all ready to rock too!

If anyone is seriously interested, I've registered the domains
djangoforge.com, .net, and .org. I'd be happy to donate those to the
cause along with my apps so far.

Best wishes,
Sean