On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 20:08 -0700, carlwenrich wrote:
> I knew it was a problem (I didn't want to do it in the first place,
> though I thank you for letting me know that it was even worse than I
> thought). What I need to know is how to pass those values from one view
> to a template, and then forward to the next view.

Pass them to the template in the context (the dictionary-like object you
pass to each template) and store them in input elements with type
"hidden" in the HTML form if you don't want to put them in the user's
session. Note that that is not secure (although I suspect that won't be
a problem in your application), because the client could edit the form
prior to resubmitting and change the hidden elements.

Regards,
Malcolm