I have a module called homepage and they reside in that. Path is as follows
:

$ ls homepage/templates/registration/
*activate.html                password_change_form.html
*activation_complete.html      password_reset_complete.html
*activation_email_subject.txt  password_reset_confirm.html
*activation_email.txt          password_reset_done.html
*base.html                     password_reset_email.html
*login_error.html              password_reset_form.html
*login.html                    *registration_complete.html
*logout.html                   *registration_form.html
password_change_done.html

The ones with * are being picked up (* added after the ls command :) ).
Others are not.

Vibhu

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 6:58 AM, Kelvin Wong <wongo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you are not using a templates folder in your project root, where are
> your registration templates located?

> On Monday, September 2, 2013 9:42:50 AM UTC-7, Vibhu Rishi wrote:
>

>> So far, all the other template html files get picked up - except the ones
>> related to the password management ones.
>>
>> Vibhu
>>
>  --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. - Leonardo da Vinci
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. - Confucius