On 10/4/06, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There is some documentation on how Django's signals system works and how
> to hook into it here: http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Signals

I just went through and completely re-wrote that to cover signals in
as much detail as I could muster. I *think* I've got them all
documented in there now, but if anybody sees a signal I missed, please
add it to the list on that page.

I hope Tyson won't mind that I pretty much left nothing of his
original write-up...

--
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
  -- George Carlin