Try to reload nginx.

sudo nginx -s reload

or stop it and restart

sudo nginx -s stop
> sudo nginx

if it's still not reflecting those changes, check which settings.py is
being used by runserver and the gunicorn. Or, the problem could be that you
have to restart gunicorn

sudo supervisorctl restart [gunicorn-program-name]

if you changed media root and static root settings then you have to point
nginx to the right location of those assets in nginx site configuration.
i.e. in the file that you create inside /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/ for your
app. Hope you can resolve it.

Best,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/7103da99-b12e-4f5f-b98a-34e7c1c741d9%40googlegroups.com.