On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 9:48 PM, Manu <manuga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Try to reload nginx.
>
>> sudo nginx -s reload
>

> or stop it and restart
>
>> sudo nginx -s stop
>> sudo nginx

These doesn't make any change.

> if it's still not reflecting those changes, check which settings.py is
being used by runserver and the gunicorn. Or, the problem could be that you
have to restart gunicorn

>> sudo supervisorctl restart [gunicorn-program-name]

When I use $ps -aux command to see which gunicorn program is running. It
shows no job running, but server is nicely configured and is running. I am
new to nginx and gunicorn deployment. Though deployment has been done but
am not able to understand why the changes are not visible and which program
is running which is behind the deployment.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

--
Sandeep Kaur