Seems to me somewhere in the code it is trying to put user into a field
instead of treating it as a table.
Basic sanity checks :
- is the djagno versions on both production and local same ?
- same for wsgi and apache ?
- syncdb worked fine ?

V.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Rich Jones <miser...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys!
>
> I've got a real stumper here. Pulling my hair out over this one, would
> really appreciate some options!
>
> Anywhere in my application that calls user.get_profile() causes a
> FieldError.. but only in production. I'm using WSGI and Apache.
>
> When I run locally with:
>
>      python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:9999
>
> it works just fine. However, running the exact same code and the exact
> same database with Apache, I get a 500 and find this in the logs:
>
>      [Wed Feb 12 21:23:21 2014] [error] [client] FieldError: Cannot
> resolve keyword 'user' into field. Choices are: about_me, about_me_mkd,
> etc..
>
> (Full traceback: http://pastebin.com/6141pHZ2)
>
> When I run sqlall, there is a users_id entry for the model:
>
>     "user_id" integer NOT NULL UNIQUE REFERENCES "auth_user" ("id")
> DEFERRABLE INITIALLY DEFERRED
>
> What could possibly be happening here? What could the difference between
> devserver and Apache?
>
> (For reference, this is using Django-Userena 1.0, Django 1.3.7. and
> Postgres 8.4.)
>
> I've tried a few things I found on the internet:
>

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19145787/fielderror-cannot-resolve-keyword-xxxx-into-field
>
> http://chase-seibert.github.io/blog/2010/04/30/django-manytomany-error-cannot-resolve-keyword-xxx-into-a-field.html
>
> Which both suggest that it has something to do with the order of the
> imports, but I haven't had any success with this approach.
>
> There is an extremely old Django bug seemingly related to this,
>
> https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/1796
>
> but I don't know how relevant this is, as this is not a ManyToMany
> problem, because Userena uses a OneToOne field:
>
>     user = models.OneToOneField(User,
>                                 unique=True,
>                                 verbose_name=_('user'),
>                                 related_name='profile')
>
> Can anybody help me? I'm going nuts over here. I just don't know why the
> behavior would be different for runserver and Apache!
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks so much!,
> Rich
>
>  --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/41e0fdbe-520d-44a4-b3b5-ee4914d0e099%40googlegroups.com
> .

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. - Leonardo da Vinci
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. - Confucius

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/CAPiONw%3DwazFkycVy%3DAwoj99uq4RgqhFu%2B2iotZz712AKa0U%3DYQ%40mail.gmail.com.