Just readed about "POSIX style regular expression named character sets".
Good idea too. But for now this is utility application with simple syntax,
i hope soon django core team think about implementing this as core part and
they will choose best naming style i hope :)

I just used ROR naming standart. This looks simple and very clean.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/4ff4820e-1491-4ce2-954c-57ec291c46fc%40googlegroups.com.