À Sat Aug 16 2014 12:04:20 GMT+0200 (CEST), ngangsia akumbo a écrit :
> I was having an augment about learning how to code from scratch and using
> content management systems like joomla, dupal to build websites.
>
> This guy was telling they can make any web application using Joomla the the
> other cms out there.
> He does not need to learn coding.
> so if that was possible why do people still learn how to code from scratch?
>
> So i need to get your opinion about this?

Easy answer is performance lookup "wordpress (farms OR performance)"

Another answer is that if you know the langage it s easier to fully learn a
framework than learn a cms. A cms must have something like a framework put
together inside the website engine. More sloc means more things to read and
understand.

So learning a fw  is easier and you get more power out of it, even if you have
no ready to eye shoot nice pixels put together in a browser.

You get a similar coding experience as using a cms using Django admin to build
a web engine, I'm still not convinced that current dj admin is the best tool
for high quality craft.

Also most python fw and especially djanjo have a lot of plugins/extension which
evenif they don t always attract the hurry client satisfy the smart coder.

 HTH

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/5383030b-f2bb-4a8a-b3ed-5064e462d966%40googlegroups.com.

Envoyé depuis mon Jolla

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/rx8qin.naesjb.2y85jf-qmf%40mx.google.com.