On 10/17/06, canen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.mercurytide.com/knowledge/white-papers/django-full-text-search
is a good article on adding full-text search to django using mysql. A
search api branch of django can also be found here
http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/django/branches/search-api.

I hope that helps.

If you want use the search api, is better to use the XapianBackend, but you need to apply the ticket http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/2707 (patch4.diff)

I'm using it to search across 1'000'000+ documents

--
SDM Underlinux
Garimpar.com