On 10/19/06, zenx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to get the maximum and the minimum values of various numbers. Is
> the following method the best way to do it?

The most efficient way would be to use SQL; this way, the min and max
would fall out as the result of a single query.

Unfortunately, this requires some fairly complex use of aggregate
clauses. The only support that Django provides for these clauses is as
part of the extra clause.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)