@Daniel, oh really that Rails is not Django? Haven't noticed on my years of
Python web development. Thanks!

@Masklinn
That input is from jQuery's default serializer. It sends the data with
contentType 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8'. I just need
to pass a data parameter with my JS Object (JSON) and it does the magic.
I understand I can use .getlist() or any other non-optimal solution. I also
understand what's going on about keys here (that's why I asked about
laziness nature of QueryDict). But following DRY, KISS and other
philosophies, couldn't Django do the same as other frameworks assuming it's
widely adopted that way? What is the advantage of doing things so
differently about that?
Why should I need to implement a lib that re-iterates over the same string
that QueryDict already parses to achieve the result that is expected to
everyone that is new to Django?

Anyway, thanks for the clear answer and information. And sorry about any
grammar errors, English is not my first language.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/800e3c5b-7f5d-457f-957d-9a23d6f83105%40googlegroups.com.