Hi,

I think I partially answered this to you in your previous question:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/django-users/B8v9wjR4-M0
Can you tell me if you didn't understand something?

Mobile and AngularJS apps don't work exactly the same as a normal web page.
While in a normal web page, the frontend (what the user sees) is processed
in the backend (django) and sent to the user, in a Mobile or AngularJS app,
the frontend is already in the user device and it only fetches the data to
fill in the frontend.
The default Django behaviour is to work with "normal web pages", but when
you use Django REST Framework it makes it easy to develop APIs and return
JSON data (JSON is one of the most popular data formats).

Now, normal iOS apps are build in Objective-C, normal Android apps are
developed in Java. But it's possible to built both iOS and Android apps
using Javascript, some of the frameworks that do this are:
Cordova/Phonegap, Titanium and Ionic (witch is AngularJS compatible).

There are lots of tutorials in the interned for all this technologies.
This is pretty much the basics of how this works. Feel free to ask more
specific questions if you need more detailed response.

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 1:25 PM, 백병화 <barkb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to develop a web site and mobile apps(iOS/Android) as Facebook.by
> using Django REST Framework AND Angularjs.
> I'm confused about what steps should I follow..
>
>  --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f26fe122-e66f-4760-ad2c-9a74e60d5238%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/f26fe122-e66f-4760-ad2c-9a74e60d5238%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .