> On May 16, 2015, at 8:12 AM, Gerald Klein <j...@zognet.com> wrote:
>
> This looks like a cross domain request that is being received by your site
> and the requestor is not listed in your sites allowed sites list, Sites
> conforming with CORS will have a list of sites that can request data via http
> from them, this is stating the requestor  is not on the list

No, this is not related to the problem. Django's ALLOWED_HOSTS setting has
nothing to do with CORS or the domain the request is coming from, it's about
the server's domain(s) and the Host header in the request.

Carl

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/B7BD7029-0485-4A34-A1AB-FA55B819ACEA%40oddbird.net.