Hi guys,
A few questions here.

First of all,

0.
Woopsi, I accidentally pushed my secret key to a public github multiple
times (I must be an idiot Lol). Can I simply just change this key to a
random string like those on https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm? Luckilly I
never really did anything with django with this app where the secret key
matters.

2. How is the best way to generate menus?
I have pages such as these.

My menu below this line.
---------------------------
Personal website
Random pieces of software.
College/academic portfolio.
Resume

and under some of these I have things like
software one currently has a weather app,
the personal website will have
    Home,
    About Me,
    Contact me form,

..., ...

Is there an already built django solution to this problem? I don't want to
have to have repetative pages on each level of my menus, and have a set of
template inheritance schemes already set up in my app. I already  have a
base.htm which my homepage, and 3 other pages already inherit from and that
page specifies css styles and custom javascript.

3. Is it safe to put {{csrf_token}} in my app in the page since the cookie
isn't  there always?
Can I tell python to send the cookie but not insert the token into the dom?

4. What type of django blogs exist? I kind of want to keep my blog data
private, and don't know if I should migrate my current blog to wordpress
from blogger, or just role something with django.
Enter code here...

Enter code here...

Enter code here...

Enter code here...